Review Detail

4.7 41 0.5
Shampoo July 11, 2018 1214
Organics Hair Kids Shampoo Coconutty 2 in 1
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

My kid loves bath time, washing his hair can be a bit of a mission as he is now one and dislikes to lay down when it is time to rinse, i enjoyed testing the Organics kids shampoo 2 in 1 coco-nutty as it is a no tears formula, dematogically tested, no artificial dyes and has an incredible long lasting fruity and coconut smell.
During the 7 days of using Organics Kids Coco-nutty 2 in 1 i noticed my Son laughing like crazy while i washed his hair, the colorful packaging that is made from 50% recycled plastic made him excited to hold onto during rinse time, his hair was left soft and shiny with an incredible long lasting fresh fruity smell, my Sons scalp is left healthy and moisturized for healthy hair to continue to grow. This amazing product is now placed in my Son's bathroom, 400ml will last an entire month and a half as we wash my Son's hair every second or third day as it is long and Winter at the moment.

The pricing is affordable as it retails for R50 / R55 for a 400ml - long lasting, healthy scalp and hair.
Available at Dischem and Clicks

Bath time is more fun, a few pictures on my IG page @prettybravemom

My son enjoys eating butternut and green peas as apart of his organic healthy eating and healthy living he enjoys park runs with mummy and daddy - playing outside and feeling the fresh grass with his hands before he has a little run in the field.

Thank you Beauty Bulletin and The Organics Life

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
LRM_EXPORT_20180820_094100.jpg
LRM_EXPORT_20180820_093800.jpg
P
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply