Review Detail

4.8 4 0.5
Treatments and Masks August 26, 2013 250
Organic Root Stimulator Olive Oil Relaxer
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

After many years of looking for a hair relaxer that does not break and damage my hair, i finally came across Organic Root Stimulator Olive Oil Relaxer. This relaxer has been made for sensitive scalps and weak hair that needs a gentle relaxer.

The kit also includes application instructions to give you information on how to safely use the relaxer cream and the other items included in the kit.

i have a very sensitive scalp and even though this product is made to be gentle on the scalp, it still managed to burn my scalp after a few minutes on my head. i braved it for the recommended minimum time of 12minutes before going off to rinse.

the neutralising shampoo smells fantastic and it has a cooling effect on the scalp. it also has a colour indicator that turns from pink to white to help notify you when the relaxer has been rinsed out thoroughly.

The replenishing conditioner gave my hair a moisturising boost to leave it feeling soft, but strong.

The Olive Oil hair lotion was added to my hair to give it another boost of moisture before blow drying it.

My favourite thing about using Olive Oil hair relaxer is that my hair has become stronger and breakage is very minimal. The accompanying products from Olive Oil such as the hair lotion, anti-frizz gloss and hair spray help me keep my hair looking descent and easier to manage.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply