Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.8 3 0.5
Nail Polishes April 23, 2012 1047
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

This is my current absolute favourite nail polish shade!!! It's a beautiful nude colour that has a slight pink undertone. The colour is absolutely gorgeous and a hit for ladies who love to rock nude shades. In my opinion, this colour will look great on all skin tones. I am currently rocking this shade on my toes and it looks absolutely gorgeous! I have not been so crazy over a nail colour in a while!

I applied 2 coats of this shade and the colour is completely opaque. As always, OPI always brings the best quality in nail polishes (explains why most beauty salons use their brand in particular).

I definitely recommend this shade for ladies who work in the corporate environment. It is super wearable and makes your hands look beautiful and elegant.

OPI nail varnishes are one of the most expensive brands, but for the quality you get, it is definitely worth it if you want to spoil yourself a bit. I purchased this because this colour was so unique and I haven't seen any other dupes.

The price of this product costs between R130-R180 depending on which beauty salon you go to.

Stunning stunning colour!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE! Highly recommended!!!!
K
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
April 24, 2012
Gorgeous colour!
C
clarad
1 results - showing 1 - 1

Leave a Reply