Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.0 1 0.5
Blush, Bronzers, Highlighters April 11, 2013 316
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I am a huge fan of blush and wear it practically everyday. The blush Ofra sent me is a pink satin colour that is absolutely perfect for my skin tone. The product is easily picked up with a makeup brush and transfers easily onto the skin. The blush blends well and can be built up to a darker pink shade, although it doesn't get a dark rosy pink. I personally like that because it does mean that I don't have to worry about applying too much. What I especially love about this blush is that it matte that gives my skin a natural pink glow. The blush lasted an entire day on my skin which is exactly what I look for in a blush. I never really touch up my makeup during the day so I look for products that will last well throughout the day - this blush fits that bill perfectly. At the end of a long day the blush washes off incredibly easily with warm water and a bit of face wash. All in all I am incredibly happy with with blush and will definitely like to try out many more of Ofra's cosmetics if they are all going to perform like this.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply