Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.0 4 0.5
EyeLiners September 23, 2012 187
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Since NYX cosmetics appeared in Clicks, I've been buying a lot of their products and trying them out. They are fairly inexpensive and I love the interesting products (and packaging) on offer.

I thing this product specifically is quite a miss. I actually bought it for my mom to use as she loves these eyeliners but finds them difficult to apply because of eyelid wrinkles.

I have the skinny eye marker which I really adore and use often. I find the fat eye marker difficult to use and the line often comes out quite uneven. I usually have to use the skinny marker to fix the line and fill in gaps that were left.

I would rather use the skinny marker and apply it several times to get a thicker look than use the fat marker - there is just more control. Same thing for my mom with regards to older ladies using eyeliners.

Other than that, it doesn't smudge but like the skinny marker, it tends to fade after a while.

I would not recommend this product and I won't be buying it again. Maybe others may have more luck applying it though.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply