4.4 7 0.5
Lipgloss. Balms, Lip Plumpers February 15, 2012 321
NYX Luscious Lipgloss Palette
(Updated: July 02, 2015)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I got this gorgeous palette in my October Rubybox. I was pleasantly surprised because I didn't have one. This NYX Luscious Lipgloss Palette actually comes in 8 varieties. Each variety has a total of 5 lipgloss shades. That's 5 in one! How great is that. The thin black casing is pretty neat and compact so it fits in your handbag. It also contains a handy mirror and a brush for application.

The variety I got is "The Naturals" which consists of 5 shades which anyone with any skin tone can wear. This makes it perfect because you have a shade for whatever outfit you are wearing. You can even mix the colours with the brush to create a shade which suits you.

The gloss itself is great. It glides on super quick and it is very moisturising unlike most glosses. I do tend to feel that the product does not last very long. And you do have to frequently reapply to have the same effect.

It is a great buy though. You can pick up the NYX Lip Gloss Palette for an easy R99.95 so the price is pretty cheap.

Pro's:
Versatile and small
Contains mirror and Application Brush
5 different shades in one
Ability to mix and match shades
Great Price
Easy to apply
Moisturising Lip Gloss

Cons:
Colour does not last very long
Frequent reapplication

All in all I would recommend to anyone who will use this for quick touch ups on a night out.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply