4.7 1 0.5
Before & After - Avon Mega Effects
Mascaras, Eyebrow Pencils October 29, 2013 206
Avon Mega Effects Mascara
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I am forever on the hunt for beautiful, lengthy, lashes that are full of volume. I’m a sucker for new mascaras, promising gorgeous fluttering lashes – so I was thrilled to be able to trial Avon’s new Mega Effects Mascara.

I was quite chuffed about the length of my lashes after application. The mascara isn’t at all clumpy, and coats the lashes really nicely. The other thing I was really happy about is that the mascara is long-wearing. My absolute worst is wearing mascara that leaves black smudges on your upper eyelids during the day. Don’t you hate that? I was thrilled that this doesn’t happen at all with Avon Mega Effects – so thank you Avon!

To be honest, however, I would have liked a bit more volume to accompany the beautiful length the mascara rewards. Then you’d get the full ‘flutterby’ lash effect that is so desired.

All in all, I really did like the new Avon Mega Effects mascara. I would purchase it again – but you definitely need to apply more than one coat to see any ‘mega effects’.

Thanks Avon for some really novel innovation. The fact that the mascara doesn’t clump, smudge or flake during the day, and that it coats lashes for great length is really appealing and a product I can definitely recommend.
LJ
2 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply