Review Detail

4.7 1 0.5
Hair Removal December 05, 2011 146
no!no! Hair Removal
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

To be perfectly honest, I’m always a bit skeptical when it comes to hair removal products that claim to be painless. So I was naturally a bit hesitant to begin with, expecting pain of some sort (pulling, burning –anything)…however I felt nothing but gentle heat. (much to my relief!). I only have one complaint, I wasn’t too keen with the smell of burning hair, so just be warned. Otherwise it was great, after use my legs felt so smooth it was such a pleasure! The best part is that it really is pain-free and that it reduces hair growth by 64% if you use it twice a week for 8 weeks!
L
4 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

5 results - showing 1 - 5
Ordering
December 05, 2011
Hi Lynn, where can you buy this product and how much is it?
R
Roxanne
(Updated: December 06, 2011) December 06, 2011
In reply to an earlier comment

Hi Roxanne! you can get it online at www.beautique.co.za

Heres the link: http://www.beautique.co.za/skin-care/no-no-hair-removal.html
L
lynnd
(Updated: December 20, 2013) December 20, 2013
I purchased this product from no!no! and was very excited when it finally arrived. And that was where my excitement ended, I removed the device from the packaging and followed all the directions. It took forever, and yes the smell of burning hair really was not pleasant, but it took more than two hours to do my legs, and now I had to do this for twice a week for eight weeks, yeah right NOT happening... Not nearly enough time to have a wax every 5 weeks that takes 40 min. So I repacked that device and returned it to no!no! and within days I received a call and my money was refunded. That was impressive as this device cost R2300.00!
C
Calbo
December 20, 2013
WOW! This is great! This is yet another reason why I love BB :-)
N
Nuri1
January 24, 2015
I just purchased the nono Pro3 and have some questions. In the bikiniline area and espessially underarms some hair just stay there no matter how much I go over them. I really want the no-no to work because I struggle a bit with ingrow hair in that area due to shawing. the hair is 2mm and longer.

please help
thank you :)
M
marna
5 results - showing 1 - 5

Leave a Reply