4.4 43 0.5
No-Hair-For-Women-400x400.jpg
Hair Removal September 25, 2019 2096
Get smooth with No Hair
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

One of my most hated things about me is how hairy I am, With endless painful wax appointments and razor burn I was beyond excited to try the No Hair product. I am shook!
As thick as my hair follicle is No Hair managed to break it down in 10 minutes yes 10 minutes without having to reapply because on a honest note there is no way it would work in 3 minutes unless you have very fine light hair or fluff. It was easy applying nevertheless as it was not that thick but rather light weight which I loved as it was not difficult to wipe away. It is lightly fragrant nothing to hectic so I had no issue with applying it onto my bikini area with no burning sensation or irritation after ,it came out number 1 for me. With added conditioning oil you are guaranteed a smooth and silky finish ...
I am in love with this product and will definitely add it to my monthly toiletry list for a quick fix to smooth hairless skin. Also my husband is not as hairy but No Hair for men removed his underarm and chest hair with a breeze and absolutely love the scent as it smells like a men's body lotion.

@the_real_donz and @mrs.don04
#WhoWearsItBestSA
#BeautyBulletin
#NoHairChallengeAccepted

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
M
1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply