4.8 9 0.5
Cleansers,Toners,Washes May 05, 2014 331
NIVEA Creme Care Shower Cream makes me SING in the shower
(Updated: July 09, 2015)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

WOW, this NIVE Creme Care Shower cream is undoubtably the BEST body wash I have ever used in the shower.
WHY you ask? Well, for starters the smell is absolutely DIVINE! So fresh ( subtle floral notes of lavender and peony mingle with more earthy tones of watermusk and beachwood will create an air of familiarity with its nostaligic aroma) and I truly believe this is how a woman should smell after a shower.A plain beautiful and gorgeous feminine scent.

Right now let me get to the best part. When I applied this to creme to my shower sponge and started washing myself, I ended up in a "bubble bath" inside my shower! The creme turns into the most fantastic bubbly wash which spreads all over your body making you feel so clean. It invigorates your senses and intensively moisturizes your skin- for touchably soft skin even after towel drying.

I highly recommend this beautiful body wash. Don't waste your time with any others. The NIVEA Creme Care Shower Cream is also perfect for the winter months coming up because it keeps working for up to 24 hours which means skin is kept soft and smooth, non-stop, throughout the day.
C
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

2 results - showing 1 - 2
Ordering
April 17, 2014
I am using that at the moment and its awesome i just love it
CD
Caryn Daniels
April 18, 2014
Totally agreed on every point
R