3.0 1 0.5
viper-venom-wrinkle-fix.png
Eye Creams,Serums February 19, 2014 609
Nip+Fab Viper Venom Wrinkle Fix
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I received this product in my prize from BB for the Shoot, Share and Win competition and have been using it for about three weeks now. I was super excited to see this product in my parcel as I am just a little bit obsessed with Nip+Fab's products and this one has some great reviews. The tube is quite striking and very practical for the purpose. The serum itself reminds me a little of Reparil gel for some reason ( but not in a bad way ), but it goes on quite easily, although I find it easier to put on if my skin is slightly damp. I use this product directly after cleansing. As soon as you apply the product you can start to see a difference in that wrinkles and pores are less noticeable. Do not apply to much, otherwise it tends to make little balls on the skin. For instant improvement of wrinkles, this product works fantastically, but only in the short term, I find that it works about four-six hours and then the wrinkles and pores become obvious again. I also haven't seen any evidence that it actually works in the long-term to repair wrinkles. The longevity is the only reason I am knocking two stars off the ratings for quality and effectiveness. The price isn't too bad. I had a look at Clicks a while back and I think it was about R325,00 but I stand corrected on that as it was a while back. For a big night out, this product is a winner, but wont go from dawn until dusk, you would have to cleanse and start over again. I think I might repurchase this or look at some of the other instant wrinkle freezers that are popping up now on the shelves.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply