Review Detail

4.8 3 0.5
Treatments, Masks August 09, 2013 1113
Nioxin Up-Date
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

It has now been a full 2 weeks and 4 days since I started using the 3products in my Nioxin Hair Kit 2. The kit works so well but does require a lot of time and a religious routine in order to achieve the maximum results. This is a follow up to my second week of using this wonderful kit.

As you can see in the photos that follow, I have extremely fine hair that clearly allows my scalp to be seen. This isn’t always an appealing look and I’ve longed for the day by “balding” back patch would be covered with lush, strong and voluminous strands of hair. This is slowly happening and I am feeling some very pleasant improvements.

Now for a Re-cap on the kit. This Nioxin Kit 2 is specifically designed to meet the needs of Women who suffer with natural fine noticeably thinning hair. The kit contains a 150ml Shampoo, 150ml Conditioner and a 40ml Treatment. These products have been used religiously by me over the 2 weeks now; I find the treatment to make the biggest impact. The shampoo is a transparent green whilst the conditioner is an opulent white; both of which have an amazing peppermint scent. The treatment is a white froth/foam that bears a more chemical scent with a hint of peppermint.

In this up-date I have included photos from wash 6 to 8. I missed 2 photo up-dates but the results speak for themselves and those 2 days would seem rather insignificant when compared to day 8’s results:)

I love using the treatment overnight as when I wash it off the next morning, my hair feels like it’s doubled in volume and looks absolutely lush and full. When I do this, the back area of my scalp/ crown looks full and covered with a bed of hair. This to me is the best response I could’ve ever received from a hair loss product. The treatment is light and foamy which makes application super easy and fun. It works into hair and scalp well and leaves hair with a rather oily texture. Once dried, my hair becomes a tad sticky and clumps up but it washes off with such ease and leaves strands silky smooth.

I have experienced an increase in washing and drying time with my hair, this supports my observation that it has indeed gained more volume and depth. From dividing my hair into 2 sections when straightening I am now dividing my hair into 4-5 sections: ) the strands of my hair are definitely much fuller and plumped-up but I feel that the roots are still very limp and sparse. I am waiting to witness the full effects of the kit after the 4 weeks are up. If new strands develop and my roots become much denser and full then I will most definitely be sold on this product.

So far so good, I love using this kit and am in LOVE with the changes I am witnessing! Check back for my up-date of week 3 in a few days’ time:)
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply