Review Detail

4.7 11 0.5
Treatments, Masks July 24, 2013 618
Final Review
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I am so pleased with the results i got using this product. i got the no 6 as i have colour treated hair. i apoligise that my last review did not have the promised attached pictures as the files where greater then 1MB and where unable to upload.
Ok, now about the product. i have seen a noticeable difference in my hair thickness. I found that i lost less strands in the shower during the washing and conditioning of my hair. My hair now looks fuller and i can see less scalp when my hair is wet.
i mentioned in my first review that i found the product made my hair dry but i am able to live with this due to the amazing results. I like that the product has a clean fresh scent that reassures me that my hair is in fact clean.
i do find this product more expensive then shampoos and conditioners you can purchase from a drugstore however the fact that it has worked so well for me will make the purchase worth while.
Thank you beauty bulletin and Nixon for giving me the opportunity to review this product and i will definitely purchase this item and hope it keeps working for me and it works for others that have a hair loss problem.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply