4.7 11 0.5
Treatments, Masks July 24, 2013 639
Final Thoughts-Nioxin Hair Treatment System-No 5
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Final thoughts:
I must admit I was sceptical at first but the results show not only in my hair but in my pictures as well (feel free to have a look ladies)!!!
p.s: ladies and gents may use this product which makes it even better, since some guys also suffer from extreme hair thinning!

hair seems fuller and thicker. People trying out Nioxin, should give it some time, results only appear after a few washes and treatments so ladies/gents don’t be too anxious when expecting results!!

People with sensitive scalps, might find that a rash or red scalp appears from time to time, but this was not the result in my case. With myself I tend to find the result that Nioxin really cleanses my scalp and head of hair, leaving no trace of all the products I use, like dry shampoo or hair shine spray, or even hair food, which is great!! ;-)

Although Nioxin is very pricey, I would rather advise the ladies with thinning hair to invest in this treatment, as results are almost guaranteed to be more than what is expected.
Ladies go on, get yourself some Nioxin Treatment, but only the system/kit which suits your hair needs best!! ;-)

Love it!! Thanks again Beauty Bulletin and NIOXIN
P.S: My mom suffers from Hyperactive -Thyroidism which causes her hair to fall out, she has now decided to get herself a Nioxin Treatment due to the results she`s seen whilst I was reviewing this product!! Thanks Nioxin ;-) BIIIIG SMILES!!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
August 14, 2013
Lovely detailed reviews Nadine, I enjoyed reading your updates! Glad it worked for you :) xx
SC
Shopaholic Chic
1 results - showing 1 - 1

Leave a Reply