Review Detail

4.7 11 0.5
Treatments, Masks July 24, 2013 617
NIXON HAIR SYSTEM KIT - Noticeably Thinning
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I was excited to try this product as i have tried numerous products and treatments including Minoxidil injections into my scalp, to stop hair loss and promote hair growth and thickening.
I have to admit i have tried the Nioxn range of shampoos and conditioners before as recommended by the salon i have my hair cut at and i found the product expensive and did not see any drastic results in the 2 month period I did use it for. This was # years ago and was the hair-fall range.
I began using this product 3 weeks ago (postal delay) and my first impression was that it dried my hair out. i do not use any styling tools such as hair irons, curler etc on my hair. I was willing to overlook this drying effect for the sake of stronger thicker hair. I wash my hair every alternate day and i stopped the use of all other products i was using to prevent hair loss and promote growth.
I noticed by the second week that my hair fall during the washing process had decreased and this was very pleasing to me. I will do a final review at the end of 4 weeks as i feel that this would be a true review of the product.
please find attached the before pictures of the state of my hair (wet hair). i will post pictures with my final review at the end of the 4 week period.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
August 13, 2013
sorry i was unable to upload pics i took as i took them on my camera and therefore my image files are 4MB in size and the site only allows pictures of up to 1MB. if anyone knows a way around this please let me know, thanx. PS: i do not own a photo editor nor do i know how to use the program.
M
Macy786
1 results - showing 1 - 1

Leave a Reply