Review Detail

4.7 11 0.5
Treatments, Masks July 24, 2013 639
Final-Nioxin Hair Treatment System No 5- Week 4.5
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

What is important for us Ladies is that we should take into account is the four main causes of hair loss and work on it, along with an excellent Hair Treatment System like Nioxin.
Causes include: Lack of a balanced diet, the usage of wrong shampoo/conditioner, medical conditions like (hyper thyroidism) and last excessive or incorrect blow drying or styling.
I feel that if you follow the any Nioxin Kit`s instructions exactly as instructed to, and if its applied properly, then one will see results and AmAzInG results within weeks or months!! ;-))
Within four weeks of usage, I saw some definite changes in my hair, and it was excellent changes, so I’m keen to continue using the products (thanks Beauty Bulletin) for the generous size Kit, now I can afford to continue using the products.
Key is to use these products as directed step by step: I will include a quick rundown of how each product should be applied in the Kit.
Step 1: Shampoo – Should be applied to wet hair, lathered for 1 minute, rinsed thoroughly!(p.s: in one of my early listings, I gave some pointers on how one should wash one`s hair step by step – please feel free to read that as it could help a lot!!)
Step 2: Conditioner – After Shampooing the hair, apply Conditioner to wet hair and leave on for 1-3 minutes.
Step 3: Scalp Treatment- the Scalp Treatment should be sprayed on after the conditioner process. It may be combed in and thereafter hair can be blow-dried.
Overall the results I found from using the Nioxin Treatment Kit 5 (important to note is this kit is mainly for Medium to Coarse hair in early stages of thinning) is as follows: My hair has more volume in it. Hair loss is reduced day by day; I could see this in my brushes from week 2-3 onwards. Because the shampoo/conditioner contains Mint, I think it contributes to the result of Dirt and build-up being removed more effectively with every wash. It seems my hair is thicker but not only from the mid shaft of each hair strand, more like from inside the hair cuticle. My scalp seems more moisturised as well as my hair, has some shine in it, as seen from my pictures ;-)) very impressed with these products...

Personal Thank You: Thank you Nioxin for giving me new hope with my long list of hair issues (which include, hair breakage, no growth, oily, lifeless hair), which I feel will soon be a problem of the past. And thank you Beauty Bulletin for choosing me to review this excellent Product –Love, love, BB`tin ;-))
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply