Review Detail

4.7 11 0.5
Treatments, Masks July 24, 2013 639
Nioxin Hair Treatement System No 5 -Week 3-4
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

so by now ive been using this treatement pack for 4 weeks in total. And although I cant see immense growth, I have noticed my hair is so much thicker ;-) and it has quite some shine in it too. #So happy about that, since all Ive seen with the use of my old hair care products is dull, damaged and even much thinner hair. The fact that I relax (chemical treat) my hair just worsens the situation.

Another advantage ive seen with the use of Nioxin Treatment 5 system- is that my brushes are showing/indicating much less hair, in the past month I have been using Nioxin. ;-) In the past my hair used to break off and fall out to an extent and the hair would be quite a bit in my brushes.

I absolutely cannot stress how much I love the fact that the scalp treatment (step 3) in the process can be comb into the damp hair, and thereafter on can blow-dry hair or style hair as desired. This treatment does not even weigh down my hair in the least, so I really cant help but love it, and knowing that it will help my hair grow, is just a bonus!

Ladies/Gents, I feel it is absolutely important that one choose the correct system in the Nioxin Range, which is suited to your own individual Hair Problems. Divided into 6 Levels, one should choose the level which corresponds to your hair type. Also note, Systems are divided into Hair that is just beginning to thin and Hair with Advanced Thinning-so choose wisely! ;-)

The Nioxin System Treatment Kits are availabe in Professional Salons as well as Online, which is a bonus for when one needs to get your hands on a kit asap (i love online shopping-shhh ;-) !!

Hope this Review Helps you with com-batting your hair loss issues!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply