Review Detail

4.8 19 0.5
Cleansers,Toners,Washes October 13, 2014 814
NEW Olay Regenerist Skin Perfecting Cleanser
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

If you are in the market for a product that not only prevents the tell tale signs of ageing but also improves skin that is already affected by the elements, look no further than the NEW Olay Regenerist Skin Perfecting Cleanser. This fragrance free cleanser is also soap free, but the beauty is that it lathers well to clean skin deep down without being harsh or stripping skin of well needed moisture that ageing skin is prone to losing. The result is skin that is thoroughly cleasend and ready for any treatments that is to follow. I was also impressed that it tightened pores and plumped up skin making it firm and reversing the sagging effects. It comes in a striking red and black flip top tube and is really easy to dispense and well worth the price tag. In just 3 short weeks I am impressed with the results I have managed to obtain with this product paired with the day cream and would recommend it to anyone looking for noticeable improvements in the tone of their skin if they have mature skin.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply