Review Detail

4.7 15 0.5
Eye Creams,Serums October 08, 2014 536
Olay Regenerist!!
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

My mother & my aunt they are the big fans of Olay,& I always knew that Olay is 1 of the best products in the country.but I always have this thing in me that Olay is 4 the older ladies over 40,until 1 day I forgot my toiletry @cape Town while I was going 2 a funeral in Eastern Cape & I had no choice but 2 use my mother products which is Olay.frm that day I fell in love with Olay,now I'm so inlove with Olay Regenerist. Younger looking skin is within reach with Olay Regenerist Regenerating Serum,with a faster formular than ever before,this Serum delivers moisturising ingredients 10 layers deep into the surface of the skin its amino peptile penetrates to deliver anti-ageing complex.ingredients into the skin surface to reduce the look of wrinkles in just 4 weeks.through exfoliation,the serum aids in surface cell turnover & hydrates to help restore skin elasticity.what more do you want the fact is olay is the best!!u can buy it @Edgars or clicks R280.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

4 results - showing 1 - 4
Ordering
November 03, 2014
Wow so Olay its nt 4 old people,thankx I'm gonna try it!!
A
Andy
November 03, 2014
Try it Andy it will wonders 4 yr skin!!
BB
bianca b.k
November 03, 2014
I ment it will do wonders 4 yr skin!!
BB
bianca b.k
December 04, 2014
Would u recommend olay 2 me I'm 26 yrs old can I use it,Great review by the way!
Y
yem-yem
4 results - showing 1 - 4

Leave a Reply