Review Detail

4.5 61 0.5
Body oils April 16, 2011 929
New Bio-Oil - contains Purcellin Oil
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I’ve used the Bio oil in the older formula without Purcellin Oil and loved it, so I do love this new Bio Oil that contains that special ingredient. I thought it would be exactly the same, but there is a slight difference. The new formula still has the nice smell the old one had, the difference is that the new formula really gets absorbed even faster than the old one. After you apply it on your skin, it gets absorbed immediately and not greasy at all. I love the fact that you can use this on your face and body. I’ve used this on my face last winter when my skin was dehydrated, and my skin felt and appeared a lot more moisturised with any greasiness at all. It’s a great skin treatment to do before bed if you are experiencing dry skin and it also evens out your skin tone with consistent use.

I use this product on my stretch marks as well. I have noticed a small difference but that’s because I haven’t been using it as consistently as I should. I know when I did use it every day for a long period of time, the marks were a lot less evident. So the secret to reduce stretch marks is to use it daily, twice if you can for a minimum of 3 months to see effective results.
K
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply