fbpx

Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.3 2 0.5
Cleansers,Toners,Washes August 22, 2014 624
Neutrogena Visibly Clear Pore & Shine Daily Face Wash
Who said oily skin is cant be defeated? Wash and never moisturize? Afraid of dropping your call in front of your friends because you have to wipe the screen every time you are done on your calls? Not anymore!

Neutrogena Visibly Clear Pore & Shine Daily Face Wash is the best oily skin defeating product ever! It visibly mattifies the skin with a double action to unclog pores and reduce shine. I noticed the difference in my skin in just few days from using the product and my confidence has been restored, wearing my make-up with pride and having no fears of answering my calls in front of my friends anymore! I drop my calls and put my phone where they can see it... No more oily skin that always made me ashamed of myself.

Neutrogena® Visibly Clear® Pore & Shine Daily Wash is gentle on the skin and works magically to leave your skin feeling healthier and oil free. The scent compliments the face washer and refreshes too. I am ready for Spring and its sunny day... No more hiding behind the shade! Its about time I unleash the beauty within me. Oil free skin all the way, thanks to Neutrogena® Visibly Clear® Pore & Shine Daily Wash!
D
2 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply