fbpx

Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.3 2 0.5
Cleansers,Toners,Washes August 22, 2014 623
Neutrogena - WOW!
I was sent the new Neutrogena Visibly Clear Pore and Shine Daily Wash to review, and WOW was I impressed!

For the past few years I have been using another well-known product (won't mention the name!) that is (1) Three times the price of the new Neutrogena Visibly Clear Pore and Shine Daily Wash and (2) Was recommended to me by a dermatologist. Despite using this more expensive product I was still prone to regular breakouts of acne.

When I received the Neutrogena Visibly Clear Pore and Shine Daily Wash three weeks ago as part of the review club, I was first attracted to the product's appearance. The bottle is clear with a pump lid rather than a screw top, which is great. It's far simpler and less time consuming to simply press the pump, and one pump is enough for the entire face. The product itself is a green lime tinted colour, and has a slight scent of tangerine and lime as stipulated on the label.

It is recommended to use the face wash twice a day, so I used it both in the mornings and evenings. When applying the Neutrogena Visibly Clear Pore and Shine Daily Wash to the face it does not give off a soapy foam, but rather has a thin lathering effect. After each wash my face feels really smooth and fresh.

Since I started using this face wash three weeks ago, I have not had ONE SINGLE ACNE BREAKOUT! I tend to have quite oily skin, and this Neutrogena product seems to keep the oiliness at bay all day long. But at the same time it does not dry out my skin to the point that it feels hard and flaky.

This product also only retails for around R70 in stores, which is highly affordable compared to other facial wash products. I have since decided to throw out my other name brand face wash in favour of the new Neutrogena Visibly Clear Pore and Shine Daily Wash because of how impressed I was with the results.

I highly recommend to anyone that hasn't used a Neutrogena Face Wash before to give it a go. Trust me, you won't be disappointed!

Below this review I have also included a few photos: (1) One pump of product is enough.(2) Face with Neutrogena Visibly Clear Pore and Shine Daily Wash on. Provides lather effect rather than soapy foam. (3) Face feels fresh and smooth after each wash.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply