fbpx

Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.2 2 0.5
Scrubs, Exfoliators, Peels September 03, 2014 495
Neutrogena Visibly Clear Pore & Shine Daily Face Scrub
Hello beauties So The Visibly Clear Pore & Shine Daily Scrub aims to target problematic skin helping to reduce pores and leave the face free from shine.I put this to the test!

I suffer from oily skin so this is perfect for my skin!!!

Heavenly smell,so refreshing with fruity scents of Tangerine and Lime!!!yummy right!!! Nice and easy flip cap tube packaging,Beautiful creamy and runny consistency with little soft blue beads to exfoliate the skin.

Used once daily as indicated,apply small amount onto wet face,massaging,really working it into my problem areas. It creates a perfect lather which feels good. Its such a pleasure to use and it rinses off well!!!

After using this scrub I could notice the effect on my skin almost instantly!!!My skin definitely felt much more matte,smoother,soft,less oily,it reduced shine and the spots that I had are now gone Yay!!!,my skin also seems more even, feels a lot cleaner and healthier!!!I haven't gotten any breakouts since using it!!!and my mother has commented as well saying how beautiful and healthy my skin is looking lately. Love it!!!

Shall I recommend this?Absolutely!!! If you suffer with oily skin like I do then definitely try it out,hopefully you would love the results as much as I do and the price is really worth it!!! I would definitely be adding this to my beauty must-have items!!!Thanks Beauty Bulletin and Neutrogena!!! Until next time beauties...xoxo
T
4 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply