fbpx

Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.2 2 0.5
Scrubs, Exfoliators, Peels September 03, 2014 497
Neutrogena Visibly Clear Pore & Shine Daily Scrub double action
(Updated: August 05, 2014)
I recently received the Neutragena Pore& Shine scrub from Beauty Bulletin. It says that it visibly reduces the appearance of pores and helps lessen the amount of sebum produced by 70%.
I have been using it daily only in the morning since receiving it and it works amazingly, I have seen a difference in how oily my skin usually is to how it looks now at the end of the day.
It smells amazing and with the big granules it doesn't feel too hash unlike other daily scrubs. It has a smooth creamy feel that I LOVE!!
I have been using it with facial sponge for a week and without the sponge for another week and either way it works and makes my skin super soft and smell amazingly fresh.
I do have sensitive skin so many products i cannot use but this one i do like. no flakiness or dry feeling afterwards.
What i do feel is my skin feels a lot tighter after washing, toning and moisturizing, but at the end of the day my skin looks visibly clear, pores are not as prominent and not as oily after a long day. If you have oily skin and have sensitive skin to add then is is perfect to use daily, I have already purchased another bottle, so glad Beauty Bulletin gave me the chance to test it before buying. Worth the purchase!!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply