Review Detail

4.2 5 0.5
Moisturizers,Day Creams, Night Creams August 29, 2011 227
Neutrogena - Visibly Clear Oil-Free Moisturiser
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

This is a nice moisturiser for summer time. It's very lightweight and not thick or greasy at all. It melts into your skin immediately. Surprisingly it doesn't leave your skin dry and gives just enough hydration in my opinion.

I like to use this before my foundation as it's light enough to not interfere with my makeup. It also has a very subtle scent. This moisturiser hasn't caused any irritation or breakouts, but I'm not sure if it's helped with preventing pimples or clearing up any marks. But my skin is left feeling soft and healthy.

I think it's quite expensive for the size, but you don't use or need all that much so it lasts fairly long as a day cream. My boyfriend also uses this and it's one of his favourites. :)
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

4 results - showing 1 - 4
Ordering
August 30, 2011
i like this moisturizer, i bought the 3piece set, and yes it is quite expensive, but the moisturizer does go a long way. i love the minty fresh feeling you get once applying the product. Even on my sensitive skin, it did not burn or irritate my skin. But you are right, it made no improvement on my skin. So im with you on that one! :)
R
Roachy
August 30, 2011
In reply to an earlier comment

I didn't even experience a minty/cooling effect. It just felt very light. I guess it's different for everyone :)
C
csj16
August 30, 2011

really... that's weird how different products can be for people :) it felt almost like i had a layer of menthol on my skin
R
Roachy
August 30, 2011

Oh my word! That sounds awful. LOL. Hmm.. it feels slightly cold but not minty/tingling. I just put some on now to check if I wasn't losing my mind. Hehe.
C
csj16
4 results - showing 1 - 4

Leave a Reply