Review Detail

5.0 7 0.5
Cleansers,Toners,Washes June 14, 2011 267
Neutrogena Visibly Clear Grapefruit Daily Exfoliating Wash
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

If you've read any of my reviews you'll know I love Neutrogena. I saw this last week and had to try it out. Its in the same range as the Visibly Clear that I've been using which has been so effective in keeping my skin clean and clear and blemish free.

I'm usually quite sceptical about fruit smelling cleansers as they end up smelling completely unlike the fruit but I was so surprised at how this really smells like grapefruit. Its so refreshing and is so inviting. Its a great treat at the end of the day.

As for how it cleansers, well its totally awesome. My skin felt clean and soft with zero dryness. The exfoliating beads are more refined than the other Visibly Clear Exfoliating wash I use but the feeling is the same. I love that it contains Salicylic and Lactic Acid which gets into the pores and really cleans em out thoroughly. Its slightly more runny than its counterpart but thats not a big issue. I made sure not to use alot as very little is required for a thorough cleanse.

I paid R75 at Foschini and it comes in a gel form as well for the same price.

Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
June 21, 2011
I love the Visibly Clear range too. Is this similar to the spot control scrub , thats what Im using right now?
B
BeautyAddict
1 results - showing 1 - 1

Leave a Reply