Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

3.9 26 0.5
Neutrogena® Visibly Clear® Correct & Perfect CC Cream
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I did a review on this previously and I'm doing another because you ladies have to know how good this product really is!

If you're like me and you love make-up but wearing foundation is sometimes just too heavy on your skin during the day then this is the product to use.

This product works with the Neutrogena Visibly Clear Correct and Perfect Complexion Scrub and you have to use both hand in hand to achieve the best possible results.

Whilst making my skin look soft and natural, it helped renew my skin from uneven skin tone and improved my complexion after my skin was damaged by chlorine (from the pool) and sun exposure.

This product was very consistent unlike other products that works one day and then makes your skin worst the very next day.

I've been using it ever since I've received it from Beauty Bulletin and I'm honestly happy with the product. It just works perfectly for my skin and it was the first time that I've used a CC cream.

Try it out if you have uneven skin tone, it doesn't even make your skin look oily neither does it make your skin dry. It also helps to improve your perfect complexion, your "real" complexion. There's other products on the market that aims to whiten your skin and then destroy your skin cells. Honestly, you cannot whiten your skin if you wasn't born with that specific skin tone and with this product, it helps you achieve the skin tone you was born with by correcting the blemishes and uneven tone by making it even and beautiful. I love my skin now and if you use this product, you'd love it too.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
B
4 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply