Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

3.9 26 0.5
Neutrogena visibly clear correct & perfect CC cream and facial scrub
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Hey loves, I go by the name of Nanilethu a 24 year old who suffers from skin breakouts.
Like most woman, who suffer from skin problems I am always on a mission to find the best skin products to help prevent/heal my spots and pimples. So I was so excited when I got the chance to review this product.

The Neutrogena CC cream promises to instantly cover spots and marks,while helping to correct them. I totally agree with their promise. This product has saved my skin, I am inlove with it. The CC cream is available in two shades Medium and Light, I received the shade medium and it matched my skin tone. It took about three weeks for me to notice a complete change. What I love most about the CC cream is that after I've applied it on it gives me a glow and I don't use makeup during the day now. The spots that I suffer from have also started to fade away.

It is available at Clicks, Foschini,Dischem and selected pharmacies. The CC cream sells for R99.95 and the complexion scrub also sells for R99.95. #Seewhatspossible

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
PicsArt_07-20-11.34.06.jpg
PicsArt_07-20-08.06.46.jpg
PicsArt_07-20-08.04.27.jpg
Z
1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply