Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

3.9 26 0.5
Neutrogena CC cream
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

My favourite product of the month, the CC Cream! I'm currently using the medium shade. This cream has a dual action in that:

It instantly covers spots and acne scarring and
It helps to fade away and correct dark marks.
I no long use foundation every day, just sunblock and then I apply the CC cream. I've found that it instantly brightens my complexion and that my skin is looking much clearer than when I first started using the product. The cream is super easy to apply, it's like putting on a moisturiser and it blends perfectly to match my skin tone. It may look a little dark but once applied to the skin it does blend in well and matches my face and neck perfectly.

It's oil free which works perfectly for my skin type as I have a very oily T zone. I don't have to apply powder to remove shine at all now. This is a really convenient product, especially for ladies who travel a lot, instead of carrying a moisturiser AND foundation, you'll have 1 product that does the job of 2 in your makeup bag.

I feel much more confident every day now that I don't have to wear tons of foundation and concealer to hide dark spots and breakouts.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Neutrogena Visibly Clear Correct & Perfect
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply