4.2 8 0.5
Neutrogena Pink Grape Fruit Daily Scrub.png
Cleansers,Toners,Washes July 23, 2014 474
Get brighter clearer skin with Neutrogena
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I am one of those people who are very brand loyal when it comes to face product, I mean, who wants to keep trying out new things and risking with their face. Me trying out Neutrogena was the closest thing to a bungee jump. What led me to try it out was the beautiful smell, after using it for a week and saw that nah it did not break me out or ruin my skin I decided to continue with it. Conviction product? The Neutrogena pink grapefruit daily scrub. I started noticing my skin was bright, awake and beautiful, but I didn't give it much thought until one day in the car with my fiance, he insisted on pestering me by rubbing my face down to prove I was wearing foundation. I wasn't wearing any, I told him I had changed my face wash. The last time I had attempted such, I regretted it for months to come. I broke out severely and being a person of normally clear skin I was perplexed and had no idea what to do, I thought it was going to last for ever (which I am glad it did not) I am still very shy about trying out new face products, even moving to a neutrogena face cream is still an ongoing debate in my head but the daily scrub definitely delivered on its promise of clearer brighter skin. There is no miracle product that will solve all your skin problems at once and instantly, so if you are willing to give it a try my advice is listen to your skin, and supplement your efforts with other actions such as doing natural cleansing masks, or moisture masks if your skin lacks it; eating healthy and you will reap the benefits.
T
Top 500 Reviewer 21 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply