4.7 50 0.5
Cleansers,Toners,Washes January 17, 2017 1275
Neutrogena Hydro boost range :Water Gel cleanser, Gel cream and facial wipes
(Updated: February 08, 2017)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I love this cleanser, its value for your money it has a lovely refreshing scent and it actually hydrates your skin. After using it for about three weeks now there is still a lot of product left. Would definitely recommend this to anyone who wants their skin to just be healthier.

It left my skin feeling so good from day one until today, I don't have to worry about always keeping moisturizer in my bag now because i generally have dry skin. This has helped me so much. I find i can even go for about an hour or two without having to use the gel-cream. The best part is ever since i started with these products i wear minimal makeup because i genuinely love how my skin is looking and feeling.

Price: for R99.95 and i still basically have more than half of the bottle left, its worth it. You can basically go for two months straight or three if you want to push it, with one bottle. Like i said value for your money.

Would i Repurchase them : without a doubt! small price to pay for amazing looking skin.

Gel-cream

what i love most about the cream is how intensely hydrating it is, i use only a little bit daily and im sorted. No complaints about the cream at all. The price is a little bit steep for such a small container, but its actually worth it.

Wipes

I read another review from a makeup artist who said it was love at first swipe and i could not agree more. They are so effective, i also use them when i have dark circles around my eyes i wipe at night and apply a little bit of the cream and wake up with the circles GONE!!! They are always with me, very effective in removing make up quick and simple. I love them.

Basically i love everything its great.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Neutrogena hydro-boost review
A
3 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply