4.7 50 0.5
Cleansers,Toners,Washes January 17, 2017 1275
Neutrogena Hydro Boost Range Reveiw - Lets get Hydrated
(Updated: February 08, 2017)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I've used this product for a week and 4 days straight. It's not a miracle product but I won't lie, I have already started seeing the change on my skin and I absolutely love it.

For a good year I have experienced a very oily skin which get irritating and very embarrassing in public. So I started using treatment for oily skin which dried out my skin so much just when I have a bare face. However I still encounter oily skin with my full cover make up on.

I was eagered but skeptical to try out the new Neutrogena Hydro Boost Range when I heard that I'll be doing a trail on it. Now that I have used it, even just for these few days I must say this is just what I needed.

Included in my range was the Neutrogena Hydro Boost Cleansing Facial Wipes which I can not stress enough how good they are. The wipes are very thick, soft and very good smelling with just the right amount of fresh cleansing lotion to wipe off that full cover make up and stubborn impurities. I used these wipes when I came back exhausted from my late classes in the evening. I felt that I didn't have to use the rest of the products as my skin was refreshed and moisturized. Also I have very sensitive skin but these facial wipes topped my expectations. This is definitely my go to. This product is available at in-store and online at Clicks, Dischem and Foschini at just R99.95 for 25 sheets which is a bit too much but for it effectiveness I would highly recommend.

I used the Hydro Boost Water Gel Cleanser. Being new to this product, first impression it comes in a nice packaging which is convenient to use it's light weight and removes that excess make up from last night. I used this every morning to cleanse my face just before I kick start my day. Just a little bit of amount, goes a long way. Rub into face and rinse off then tap with dry towel then I had fresh, clear and supple skin. The fact that I didn't feel any sensitivity was a bonus. This product is available in-store and online at Clicks, Dischem and Foschini at just R99.95 for 200ml for purchase.

Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel is enriched with gel that provides a long lasting, intense boost of hydration to moisture skin. Just like the Water Gel Cleanser this is very light weight. I used this after I washed my face with the Water Gel Cleanser for the complete hydration. It's left my skin feel soft, fresh with a good glow. This is an oil- free product so I enjoyed this product more when I had a bare face. With make up it tends to make me feel my skin is back to it oiliness. Fortunately for me it was just a good amount of oiliness which I was able to deal with. I would recommend this product if you don't have an intense oily skin. This product is available in-store and online at Clicks, Dischem and Foschini at just R139.95 for 120m for purchase.

Overall, I am hard nut to crack when it comes to skin products but this range did topped my list. The products are sold individually so you can choose which you think will work for you but price of advice, it's always ideal to get the complete range to feel the complete result. Neutrogena also has a Micellar Water which works both as a make remover and cleanser and can also be used as a toner (Please checkout other BB influencers reviews on this product).

With no doubt, I will continue using this range to keep my skin hydrated and soft feeling and the glow it deserves. This is just my experience. Try it yourself and spread the word.

Thank you for your time.

#AlwaysBounceBackSAy

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
IMG_1366.PNG
M
1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply