Review Detail

4.7 50 0.5
Cleansers,Toners,Washes January 17, 2017 1275
#AlwaysBounceBack
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

As you grow older, your skin loses its ability to retain water like it used to. Subsequently, this causes less radiant and hydrated skin.

Humans mostly comprise of water and essentially, our skin VITALLY NEEDS it for overall better, healthier and more radiant skin.

Hydrated skin composes of enough water and sufficient moisture. Ageying = Less and less ability to retain water I'm skin. Dehydrated skin is also further one of the biggest factors in premature ageing which emphasises that this range is definitely suitable for all young adults right to mature skin.

This range definitely changed my entire life and gave me the skin every women deserves. I started noticing a difference within a few days of this trial and within a week, everyone around me desperately needed to know what I was on. This drastically changed my outlook on everything and gave me a new found confidence.

The simple rule is that if you look good, you feel good and I share that sentiment. Skin that bounces back? WE ALL DESRRVE THAT!

I used all three products, water gel cleanser, water gel and micellar water together as I wanted optimum results and my expectations were definitely surpassed.

Not only is this range a range to prevent dehydration, it is also to restore already dehydrated skin and maintain supple radiant skin.

LOVE!

I have included before / after pictures to further reintegrate my absolute obsession with this range.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
1486481730636.jpg
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply