Review Detail

4.7 50 0.5
Cleansers,Toners,Washes January 17, 2017 1277
Neutrogena Micellar Water
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

The Neutrogena Hydro Boost Range has been my welcome to the Beauty Bulletin Reviewing Crowd.

I am now a beauty influencer!!!!

What I'd love to whisper to you right now as you hear your own voice reading my message, is the amazing power of the Neutrogena Hydro Boost Micellar Water.

This is especially for those of us who work two jobs, who love wearing makeup, who are too tired to wash off stubborn makeup when we knock off past midnight every night or those of us who are just addicted to makeup (hehe).

I've always experimented with makeup, since a very young age. Today, I can truly say that I have never been more impressed with a makeup pick-me-up-while-I'm-exhausted product than the Micellar Hydro Booster I'm using right now. It removes stubborn makeup instantly!

The best part? When your colleagues see you at work tomorrow and the week has already reached humpday, you find yourself looking better than the lady making coffee (no jokes).

Ever since I've been using Neutrogena Hydro Boost Micellar Water and Hyaluronic Face Gel, my face never falls short of looking moisturised, hydrated and healthy!! I no longer feel too tired or lazy to apply makeup in the morning as the Micellar Water makes me look effortlessly gorgeous and hydrated.

Working 17/7 has never looked this hydrated and healthy.

Thanks to Neutrogena Hydro Boost I can now work two jobs, apply makeup and look hydrated all day every day.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
C
2 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply