Review Detail

4.7 50 0.5
Cleansers,Toners,Washes January 17, 2017 1277
My experience using the Neutrogena Hydro Boost Range
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I was really looking forward to trying this range. With my dry skin the hydro boost products sounded like a dream.

I’ve been using the products (water gel, micellar water, facial wipes, and cleanser) for a few weeks now. When I first started using the products, I must say I was expecting a lot more. Maybe I was treating the products like the Holy Grail, but all I needed was patience. As I mentioned I have dry skin and always seem to have a dry patch somewhere. For the first time it’s been on my one eyelid. It did seem to have gone away but then it came back and was worse. After using the products for a decent amount of time, the dry patch is slowly starting to clear. The products and especially the water gel are working their magic slowly but surely to combat my dry and dehydrated skin.

In saying that, I have enjoyed using this range on a whole. My face definitely feels more supple and on a whole feels a lot more hydrated throughout the day.

How I’ve used the products:
In the morning I use the cleanser in the shower to clean my skin of dead skin cells. Once out the shower I give my skin an extra cleanse with the micellar water on a cotton pad. I then use a generous amount of the water gel, paying careful attention to my dry spots and lips. Then comes putting on my face as I like to say (not that I use much makeup ;)).

At night I get lazy at times and only use the cleanser sometimes. I use a facial wipe every night to get rid of makeup and impurities that have come to visit during the day. I give my face a good clean and then will sometimes do 2 rounds of cotton pads using the micellar water. I make sure the pad is clean before putting on a generous amount of water gel, paying careful attention to my dry spots and lips.

I think this is a great range despite some negatives. I definitely think there is a product for everyone. The products are totally affordable and easily accessible from Clicks, Dis-Chem and Foschini, instore and online.

I would definitely buy the cleanser and the water gel again.

For my reviews on the individual my products, please go to the individual product listings to read more on my Hydro Boost experience.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply