Review Detail

4.7 50 0.5
Cleansers,Toners,Washes January 17, 2017 1276
Hydration Station
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I received the Neutrogena Hydro Boost Range in the form of the Cleanser, the Micellar water and the Gel-cream moisturiser.

I used this for about two weeks and I loved the Micellar water and the cleanser however am not such a fan of the moisturiser.

As someone who has very dry skin and who constantly suffers from dehydration I was eager to try this range and delighted when Beauty Bulletin inked me to participate in this product review.

I started my routine with the Micellar water, using it as a make-up remover and toner. I found it great for opening up the pores and cleansing off face make-up however it is not entirely effective when it comes to tougher bits such as eye make-up or matte lipstick. The Neutrogena Hydro Boost Micellar water is really hydrating and cleansing however the effects are not long -lasting and it is highly necessary as with most toners to follow up with a moisturiser.

Next I would use the Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel-Cleanser and this was a good follow up for the Micellar as it removes the rest of any make-up residue and leaves your skin feeling super clean and soft. I would definitely repurchase this if my skin wasn't so difficult as it makes all areas but my T-zone feel super bouncy.

The Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel-cream moisturiser was somewhat disappointing. Firstly I found the texture to be a little watery and it didn't smell so great. I also found it to have the opposite effect on my skin as it was drying to my skin post application. This might just be the dry skin effect mentioned before however I asked a friend to try this and she found she experienced the same results.

All the Neutrogena Hydro Boost Range products were good quality and of excellent market price. I did not experience many issues and appreciated the range other than factors such as the smell and texture of the gel-cream and the non-lasting hydrating effects.

I loved the packaging and am so grateful to Beauty Bulletin for allowing me to participate in this review process.

#AlwaysBounceBackSA!

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
No
JK
2 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply