fbpx

Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.7 50 0.5
Cleansers,Toners,Washes January 17, 2017 1275
Best Skin Product I Have Ever Used in My LIFE!!
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I have only been using the full Neutrogena Hydro Boost range (Water Gel Cleanser, Micellar Water and the Water Gel )for a month now and I have seen some amazing results. I have oily skin, which is prone to getting pimples, clogged pore and break outs which makes putting on makeup was a nightmare because come mid-day my face will be greasy and oilier than a frying pan. However, since I started using this amazing Neutrogena Hydro Boost range my oily skin, pimple face problems are a thing of the past. Unlike any, other product I have ever used in my this product cleanses and remove excess oils and leaves my skin looking and feeling soft and super hydrated. Since using the product I haven't had any pimples (even period pimples), my skin is clear, soft and hydrated, I have noticed the reduction of sports on my face and the minimization under eye bag and fine lines on my face. You will truly start seeing results from the very first wash. This product works wonders regardless of being a drug store product and very cost effective (a little goes a long way) and its worth every penny. I'm super happy and satisfied found my new skin product for life :-). this product range is truly a MUST HAVE!!!!

I would definitely recommend these products for those with dry or combination skin. The quality is worth every cent of the total purchased. At a total for the whole pack amounts to R339.85

This is so TRUE:
"Neutrogena Hydra Boost is the secret to healthy-looking, supple skin that glows from within."

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
M
3 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply