Cleansers,Toners,Washes January 17, 2017 1275
Neutrogena Hydra Boost
(Updated: February 01, 2017)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Neutrogena Hydra Boost Review

I was chosen by Beauty Bulletin to try out the Neutrogena Hydra Boost Range. The products which i received to review consisted of: Water Gel Cleanser, Micellar Water and Gel-Cream.

I generally have combination skin & i must say i am impressed with this range from Neutrogena. I tried the products for 2 weeks and this is the results i am left with.

Micellar Water
- This products is a COMPLETE MUST HAVE!!! Especially for those mornings when your just running late or rushing to get done for a night out. Yes you know what im talking about LADIES..... Thats why i rate this this product perfect for these situations.
It is easy to use, just apply to a cotton pad and wipe over your face until cotton pad is clear, to remove make-up and excess dirt in the evenings before getting into BED. Not only does it remove all impurities off your face but it leaves your skin feeling silky smooth, purified and moisturised. So much so, that i dont even use a moisturiser herafter. Amazing hey?!?.. It doesnt strip your face from any natural oils so it leaves your skin feeling and looking amazing. I use it in the morning as a cleanser and in the evening as a toner.

Water Gel Cleanser
-Im sure your ladies experienced this before,where cleansers is either drying out your skin, burning your t-zone,leaving your skin all red and tight? Like the after effect of sunburn?
Well say Goodbye to that bad memories & Hello Gorgeous!!
When i started using this product i wont lie i was skeptical because of those bad experiences, But when i started using it i got these small fine tiny pimples on my face but very few, this didnt stop me from using the product because of the cycle taking place. The product was purifying my skin from within, and a few days later my skin was completely clear and purified. The first day i used this product i went to the shopping mall WITHOUT ANY MAKE-UP ON!!!!! Yes ladies NO MAKE-UP ON! Thats just how REFRESHED my face felt. I felt Amazing, and till this day i am still using this product. I apply a peanut sized amount in my wet hands and lather over my dry face in circular motions. You probably wondering why DRY FACE? Its just a personal preference as personally the product works better on a dry surface than slipping and sliding all the product away, and removes the impurities much better. I use it every evening after the Micellar Water as to remove all that excess dirt on my pores.

Gel-Cream
-When i think of gel cream i normally think of waking up with oily skin or make-up dripping down your face during the day because of too much moisturiser on the skin? But not anymore!
Once i started using this product i never stopped. I just use a small button size of product and apply it to my skin after the micellar water & cleanser.This product leaves my skin feeling hydrated,youthful,glowy,healthy and instantly quench my skin on the first touch. I use it as a base under my make-up as a primer and in the evenings before getting into bed. I wake up feeling just as refreshed as when i applied it the night before.

I would definitely recommend these products for those with dry or combination skin. The quality is worth every cent of the total purchased. At a total for the whole pack amounts to R339.85

This is so TRUE:
"Neutrogena Hydra Boost is the secret to healthy-looking, supple skin that glows from within."

All products are available in-store and online from Clicks,Dis-Chem and Foschini

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
G
4 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply