4.7 50 0.5
Cleansers,Toners,Washes January 17, 2017 1275
Neutrogena Hydra Boost Water Gel Cleanser
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Water Gel Cleanser
-Im sure your ladies experienced this before,where cleansers is either drying out your skin, burning your t-zone,leaving your skin all red and tight? Like the after effect of sunburn?
Well say Goodbye to that bad memories & Hello Gorgeous!!
When i started using this product i wont lie i was skeptical because of those bad experiences, But when i started using it i got these small fine tiny pimples on my face but very few, this didnt stop me from using the product because of the cycle taking place. The product was purifying my skin from within, and a few days later my skin was completely clear and purified. The first day i used this product i went to the shopping mall WITHOUT ANY MAKE-UP ON!!!!! Yes ladies NO MAKE-UP ON! Thats just how REFRESHED my face felt. I felt Amazing, and till this day i am still using this product. I use it every evening after the Micellar Water.

Neutrogena Hydra Boost Water Gel Cleanser is a refreshing liquid formula that contains hyaluronic acid which is naturally found in our skin and helps protect the skin barrier, boost hydration and helps to lock it into the skin.
It can be used to remove excess oils/dirt and make-up, leaving the skin silky smooth and REFRESHED.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
G
4 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply