Review Detail

4.7 50 0.5
Cleansers,Toners,Washes January 17, 2017 1275
Hydro-tastic!
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

This is possibly one of the best skin ranges on the market at the moment!
I have never been so impressed with a whole range of products. My skin feels healthier and looks more radiant than it has in a long time. Its officially part of my beauty regime.

I used the following 3 products for two weeks:
1. Neutrogena Hydro Boost Cleanser Facial Wipes.
2. Neutrogena Hydro Boost Cleanser Water Gel
3. Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel Cream

I wear make-up to work every single day and I love it but it takes a toll on my skin like many others can relate. Neutrogena fit all too perfectly into my skin regime.

The Hydro Boost facial wipes was the first product I tested and was amazed as I only used one previous brands facial wipes and never thought I would stray, boy was I wrong. Firstly they smell sensational and removing my make-up every evening was something I looked forward to after every work day.

The Hydro Boost Water Gel provides a refreshing feeling when you wash your face, for me this usually happens in the shower, it left my skin feeling soft and fresh after one use.

The Gel Cream was my ultimate favorite, it left my skin feeling radiant and clear, when you open the tub its like a burst of fresh air!!

The packaging these products came in are user friendly and the colour just screams when you see it on the shelves in the stores! You can miss it!

Available at Clicks and Dischem!

Take it from me, it will be the best thing you do!

BB Reviews for the win!! #AlwaysBounceBack SA

xxx
The Crown Slips (aka Shawnee)

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Gel Cream
Received mu products!
Hydro Brand
Neutrogene Hydro Boost Range
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply