4.6 25 0.5
Moisturizers,Day Creams, Night Creams November 01, 2016 925
Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Gel-Cream
(Updated: February 05, 2017)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

The Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Gel-Cream is a creamy translucent white gel that moisturizers your skin throughout the day.It is oil free, so it's great for oily skin too! I have combination skin, so I found that I only needed to use a small amount of the gel-cream to moisturize my whole face, and keep it moisturized throughout the day and night, I have been using this product for just over 2 weeks.

Quantity:
The gel-cream container holds 50ml of product. As I mentioned above, the gel-cream goes a long way with my skin type and I found that I've hardly made a dent in the cream, as I can use such a small amount for my face and neck. I will be able to use this for a couple of months I reckon, which really works out well with the price, when you divide the price by how many days use you'll get. I find this a useful trick when I am unsure whether or not to purchase a product.

Scent:
This product is pretty much scentless, which I think would be really great for your skin in the long run, as scented products can often cause breakouts.

Effectiveness:
Due to my skin being combination, I don't suffer with dry skin, except in my T-zone and chin. This cream has helped those areas so much and I find my skin looking dewy all day long. My skin has also become so soft and the Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Gel-Cream has eliminated the small imperfections on my face.

Skin benefits:
As I mentioned, my skin has had less breakouts, is way more smooth and I also found that foundation applies so well over the gel-cream. The gel-cream serves as a great primer, while still moisturizing your skin, which a lot of primers lack. I think your skin will thank you that you have to put one less product on, as the gel-cream serves as a great primer.

This is one of my favourite products in the range and I would love to use this again. I enjoy not wearing makeup as much as I enjoy wearing makeup and I love to feel happy in my own skin. I'm a strong believer in making your skin happy and healthy so that you do not NEED to wear makeup to feel confident. These past 2 and a half weeks, I've been rocking a makeup free life and actually felt happy and confident to go to the mall and shops, whereas usually I'm hesitant.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Neutrogena Hydro Boost Range Review | #AlwaysBounceBackSA
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply