4.6 25 0.5
Moisturizers,Day Creams, Night Creams November 01, 2016 955
Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel Cream #AlwaysBounceBackSa
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Hi!

I was fortunate enough to receive a range of products from the Neutrogena Hydro Boost Range. One of the products I received was the Hydro Boost Gel Cream. Here are my thoughts:

Price: This product reatils for R139.95 and can be purchased either online, or in multiple pharmacies nationwide. I find that its easy to order and is usually available in stock. That's always a plus! The price might be considered high to some people, but for the quality of the product, you get your money's worth.

Usage: This should ideally be applied to the face after cleansing. I find that applying it at night leaves my skin feeling amazing in the morning.

Skin Type: The product, contrary to believe, doesn't only work great for dry skin. I have combination skin and yet, I love the soft and smooth feeling this moisturiser leaves behind. Neutrogena has ensured that this product can be used for all skin types which I love.

What it does: The gel cream is extremely amazing for moisturising. I find that it really gives me skin its needed moisture. This product works amazingly as a makeup primer well. I find that it smoothes over my pores and leaves my skin very soft.

Overall: I would rate this product a 10/10 just because I love how it makes my skin look and feel. I have tried many moisturisers before, but very few are able to leave my skin this moisturised and smooth. I have noticed a great difference in the moisture of my skin. I would recommend this to anyone!

#AlwaysBounceBackSA

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
SU
6 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply