fbpx

Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.1 4 0.5
Cleansers,Toners,Washes June 30, 2013 629
Neutrogena Visibly Even Foaming Cleanser
Never before have I been this committed to a beauty product…. I usually forget about them or become to lazy to use them after day 3, but I have been trying this product for one week now, and I have to admit, I can already feel a difference.

I love the nice smelling foaming texture of the cleanser, and after washing my face with it, I do not get that “all cracked-up” feeling that I usually get with other cleansers. As soon as I get out of the bath, I also moisturise my face with Justine’s Tissue Oil Body Protector, just for the extra protection against the very dry winter air we have here in the Vaal.

My skin does feel softer over-all and I can notice a slight more even skin tone. With regards to “radiance”, I don’t think I will be able to comment on that, our bathroom is a bit dull & gloomy at 6 in the mornings, and natural lighting is not existing, and by the time I get out into direct sunlight, I have already splashed on some make-up, but I have to admit, there is days where I will dare tippy toe out of the house without any make-up on, so yes, I am pretty sure that it does make a difference regarding the “radiance” of my face. My face also feels a lot smoother and it is as if my foundation applies on a lot easier.

I have to admit, I really enjoyed testing this product, it made me feel famous as I sat starring at myself in the bathroom mirror in the morning, all foamed up, configuring my words for the review, knowing that a few of you might even go as far as reading it.

But in a nutshell, a good product which I might even consider a long term relationship with…
B
1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply