Review Detail

4.5 23 0.5
Acne and Blemish Creams August 30, 2013 4674
Month 7
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

So entering month seven, with still a few pimples, we decided to increase my dosage and doc says will have to go another three months which is disheartening!

So now I am taking 20mg at night and 20mg in the morning!
What a difference! One side of face is clear of all acne and black heads for the first time in forever! Why didn't doc put dose up long ago?
On the flip side my lips are cracking and bleeding and very painfull! She have me blistex for that, also my skin everywhere else has become extremely dry, so much so I am not sure how to explain it! And my skin on my hands and arms has become very very thin!

I also can no longer wax or epilate as the skin breaks and bleeds so it's back to shaving! Silly me went out and bought a laser machine in the hope of counter acting shaving only to find out that I cannot use it until I'm off the roac!
Doc also changed my skin regimen to neostrata which can only be bought with a script, so I'll let you know how that works in few days!

All in all, I am willing to pay the price of all this if it means I will soon be acne free, also I am seeing a lot of my old marks looking much lighter and doc says that after the roac, we will do either laser or a peel to remove what marks are left!

I don't like how my skin looks at the moment though, I am seeing a big increase in lines everywhere including my hands but doc says that is due to the drying effect of the roacutane! And should go away when we stop the meds, in sceptic
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply