4.0 2 0.5
Primers, Illuminators, Setting Sprays July 16, 2014 230
MsZee Smashbox Photo Finish Dark Spot Corrector
(Updated: July 17, 2014)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

First of all let me just state that I have never been a fan of primer or really thought I needed it but I am a totally transformed woman. I was fortunate enough to be chosen as one of the 15 women to review the Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer Dark Spot Corrector and dare I say, it more than delivers. It comes in a small container but don't let that fool you,the work it delivers is more dynamite than anything of bigger size. All you do is moisturize your skin with it after using your own moisturizer and put on your foundation and bam, you have flawless photo finish makeup that lasts the whole day. It dramatically improved the appearance of my dark spots showing through my foundation and my foundation just held onto my skin like lovers on a cold winters night. I looked like I had just done my makeup even at 6pm after a very intense day at work. I was skeptical of the price first as the bottle appeared not to be carrying much but i assure you the quality in that small bottle is worth the price and you don't need to put on a lot of primer to see the difference. So ladies out there come on and join the Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer Revolution and dare to look smashing.
Price: R380
Where to buy: Woolworths
M
6 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

2 results - showing 1 - 2
Ordering
October 01, 2014
wow you are so lucky to have been chosen to review this amazing product!I gotta save for 2 months to afford it. But I will do it, cause I can see it's worth it. I have dark spots as well and it bugs me a bit when it shows under the foundation.

I was wondering how the make up artist that did my bridal make up manage to cove them up and now I know she was using a primer!
R
RuthL
October 02, 2014
In reply to an earlier comment

Hi BB Queen,Smashbox Primer is like my new best friend. It not only helps cover but let's your make-up last all day.
M
MsZee
2 results - showing 1 - 2

Leave a Reply