Review Detail

4.2 11 0.5
Deodorants, Powders, Sprays June 08, 2011 344
Mitchum you biscuits!
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I inherited two things that I hate from my mothers family: big feet and I tend to sweat a little more than most ladies. Well, according to my mother 'horses sweat, men perspire and women glow'.....so I glow a little mor ethan most women. I think it is due to the fact I heat up more than most and my body temp sits higher. In winter I get hot quite easily at night and tend to kick off the blanckets or stick out my feat to try to cool down.
I also hate it when people who smell really bad and stand close to you ( smelly breathe or body ) obviously sometimes they can't help it. I am very aware of smelling bad so I always have gum or mints in my bag ( I get hayfever which does cause postnasal drip which causes smelly breath ) and a deo can in my bag.
Ok, so I don't sweat so much that it's rolling down my face but should I wear a normal tight top on an average warm day I will get sweat rings which isn't lady like.
So I started using Mitchem after seeing thier advert a few years back and have not stopped since then. 48 hour protection? I had to try and I was impressed. Okay, so not quite 48 hours but it lasts a full day.

What they website says about this product: Mitchum
Power Gel

Oh hello, ex-boyfriend-across-the-room-you-totally-didn’t-know-was-going-to-this-party. There’s only so much one can do to prepare one’s armpits for a time like this. Which is to say you can steel your nerves, dress super hot, and apply Mitchum Power Gel. It dries quickly without white residue. And has maximum protection to help block odor and wetness. So head over like it ain’t no thing feeling the combined power of ultimate strength and I’m-so-over-you.

Available in:
Flower Fresh
Powder Fresh
Shower Fresh
Spring Fresh
Unscented
Sensitive Skin - Fragrance Free

www.mitchum.com
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply