Review Detail

4.2 11 0.5
Deodorants, Powders, Sprays June 08, 2011 340
Mitchum Power Gel
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Urgh I hate this. Since they changed the formula etc. I have been so disappointed.
For a premium product it is shocking in its bad quality. I mean I bought a stick and it made a runny messy every time I opened it despite me keeping it upright and even turning it back down again so it is not pressed up against the lid as I originally thought that was the issue. The effectiveness of the product also went down the drain after the change. I am pretty paranoid about body odor so I check during the day and if I lift up my arm and it is wet and I smell something it tends to annoy me especially if the product boasts up to 48 hours and I cannot go 8 (with no vigorous exertion in-between) without there being some odor.
So I thought it might be a bad batch let’s give it another try or two……… 4 purchases later I am still not getting the quality of the old product. It’s a runny ineffective mess which I no longer buy as I refuse to pay more for a product that gives me less cover than at cheaper one. I want the old product back
C
3 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply