4.2 2 0.5
lip_lacquer_-_dame.png
Lipsticks May 22, 2014 263
Michael Kors Glam Lip Lacquer in "Dame"
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I was thrilled to bits to get this gorgeous lipstick from the Michael Kors make-up line. This lipstick is from his Glam collection. His make-up lines are split up into Sporty, Sexy and Glam so there is a collection to suit everyone! The packaging is absolutely stunning. Definitely one you wont mind whipping out your handbag in the ladies for a quick touch-up. It is sleek and gold and very luxurious looking. The actual lipstick has his logo etched into it, which is really cute! The colour was at first a little intimidating as its a really bold burgundy colour. When I tried it on though, I discovered that it goes on quite sheer so it doesn't overwhelm your face. It is a perfect winter shade, in fact. I love the texture, it immediately softens the lips and your lips feel fantastic after application. You may as well be using a lip treatment! There is no greasy layer and you don't feel the lipstick on your lips at all. The only downside is that it doesn't have a very long staying power, a few hours at best. But that is the only downside. I love this product and feel it is well worth its price tag - about R275,00. Would love to try the other products in his beauty line!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply