Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.2 6 0.5
Mascaras, Eyebrow Pencils April 11, 2012 246
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I’ve been using this mascara for the past few weeks and one of the things I really love about this mascara is the brush. It is a curved shape brush that makes applying mascara on lashes really easy (even lashes that aren’t too long). The formula is of a good consistency; it isn’t too runny or thick and applies easily on the lashes. What is great about this mascara is that it gives your lashes great definition and adds length to the lashes. It doesn’t clump at all no matter how many coats you apply but it isn’t as volumising as I would have liked. However, because the consistency of the mascara is light, it is super buildable.

In my opinion, this is great mascara for ladies who already have medium to long lashes that are already curly and is looking for a clean, well-defined lash look. This mascara definitely added length, but does little to hold curls (for ladies like me who have straight lashes). If you have straight lashes like me, you will definitely need the help of a lash curler to give those lashes some curves.

Overall, this is a great mascara for ladies looking to give lashes great definition and extra length. This mascara retails for around R99, depending on the drug store.
K
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply