4.2 11 0.5
Mascaras, Eyebrow Pencils August 31, 2015 501
Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Great mascara...

I bought this mascara mainly because the mascara I usually used dried up, and I just could not find one whose brush I was okay with ( I am very fussy when it comes to mascara brushes), or the one that I always bought. So the only mascara that I could find that day whose brush looked like it won't clump my lashes was this one. The next day I used it and I found that it was a lot more wet than I'm used to and that day unfortunately my lashes did clump. The day after, I tried it again without wearing my usual liquid eyeliner and found that it worked amazingly, my lashes were long and separated and almost looked like I had false lashes on.

The cons: This mascara is not build-able in layers at all, if it has dried you can't build on it, also the moment you want to wash it off it feels like it won't come if then a few seconds later everything just comes off like normal, I don't think a makeup remover wipe will be able to take it off actually. If you do decide to wear liquid eyeliner and this mascara, make sure you comb through your lashes with another brush first before you apply this or it will clump.

Weird fact; I obviously do not advise this but, if for some reason you fall asleep with this mascara on, you will wake up the next morning with your lashes exactly as they were when you applied it the previous day, it does not clump or move, it does crumble a little but your lashes look exactly the same.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
M
Top 500 Reviewer 16 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply